- Registered on: 02/20/2019
- Last connection: 09/21/2022
- Cemu (Developer, 02/20/2019)
- 02:24 PM Cemu Bug #657 (Closed): Crash when trying to set Controller API
- Thats an issue with Windows 11 insider build. You have to wait until they fix it or not use insider
- 07:34 AM Cemu Bug #630: VSync not working in OpenGL
- OpenGL application-controlled vsync is pretty unreliable. It's recommended to just use the vendor control panel vsync...
- 10:32 PM Cemu Bug #275 (Closed): Vulkan issues in Zombi U
- 10:25 AM Cemu Bug #629: Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash crash at main menu
- Enable debug -> accurate barriers and let me know if that fixes the artifacts
- 08:40 PM Cemu Bug #619 (Closed): Transformers Prime crash on new game
- This is fixed in the next Cemu release (1.27.0)
- 09:26 AM Cemu Bug #635: Splatoon Crashing on Vulkan
- Are there any spots in the game where it crashes more frequently? Or is it entirely random?
- 08:49 AM Cemu Bug #635: Splatoon Crashing on Vulkan
- Does it also crash with all graphic packs disabled?
- 09:32 AM Cemu Bug #629: Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash crash at main menu
- You have to turn it on in the menu under debug -> Use Cemuhook H264
- 08:56 AM Cemu Bug #629 (In Progress): Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash crash at main menu
- This is caused by a bug in the new video decoder. The next Cemu release should have a fix for this.
As a workaround ...
Also available in: Atom