- 07:57 AM Cemu Bug #433: Fatal Frame 5 camera fixed on vertical mode.
- Khodak wrote:
> Camera is always on vertical no matter what, tried many configs with both DS4 and Keyboard. I rememb...
- 07:54 AM Cemu Bug #443 (New): Graphic packs settings window not adjustable / scroll-able.
- The graphic packs window is resize-able, but not scroll-able with the new multiple choice packs rolling out these day...
- 09:34 AM Cemu Bug #366: Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Screen turns into four square boxes.
- This seems to be fixed as of Cemu 1.21.2
- 06:21 PM Cemu Bug #415 (New): Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water eShop releases - Stalls on rendered cutscene 3rd drop
- So after trying to troubleshoot this game a couple of times over at Cemu's Discord channel it came to my attention th...
- 04:32 PM Cemu Bug #406 (Accepted): Double listing of base games in title manager installed through cemu and system apps
- The subject says it all.
Base games installed through the title manager comes up twice in the title manager for what...
- 06:17 PM Cemu Bug #400 (New): Title Manager - Import a save when none is present from beforehand.
Afaik you cannot import a game save to Cemu through the title manager until you've ran the game once.
- 05:43 PM Cemu Bug #351: Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Lighting, flash light beam, mirror rendering, etc.
- I did post this in #patreon but I'll post it here as well.
First version of 1.20.0 does show the mirror being render...
- 05:32 PM Cemu Bug #373 (New): Linking the mlc path and game directory causes boot crash.
- Since the release of 1.19.2 base games can be seen from the mlc-folder, just as on the console.
Now here's what inte...
- 07:45 PM Cemu Bug #243: Yoshi Woolly World: Wool does not render in several locations
- Both API's don't render these.
Check with current version of Cemu 1.19.2
- 02:18 PM Cemu Bug #366 (New): Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Screen turns into four square boxes.
- Going for the final battle in the game at the last drop after the first "heat" turns the screen into four squares whe...
Also available in: Atom