- 09:16 AM Cemu Bug #544: Mario Kart 8 Crashes using Vulkan
- Turn off the 60FPS split screen mod when you're not playing splitscreen.
It's know to cause a crash from what I've seen
- 09:14 AM Cemu Bug #549 (New): Fatal Frame / Project Zero 12th drop hard lock eshop
- If you play through the 12th drop with the eShop release of Fatal Frame the game will hard lock when you're trying to...
- 04:26 PM Cemu Bug #516: Fatal Frame / Project Zero 4th drop soft lock eshop
- Forgot to add a game save.
Unsure if this crash is the same as #415, but #450 #414 are about the same crash
- 04:21 PM Cemu Bug #516 (New): Fatal Frame / Project Zero 4th drop soft lock eshop
- Desc about the crash:
Defeated the two first ghost in the 4th drop with the eshop release of the game and it soft lo...
- 07:03 PM Cemu Bug #510 (Closed): WGI input becomes unresponsive if you click away from Cemu
- In short, if you set up your input device with the WGI input, load a game and click on something else than cemu while...
- 07:57 AM Cemu Bug #433: Fatal Frame 5 camera fixed on vertical mode.
- Khodak wrote:
> Camera is always on vertical no matter what, tried many configs with both DS4 and Keyboard. I rememb...
- 07:54 AM Cemu Bug #443 (Resolved): Graphic packs settings window not adjustable / scroll-able.
- The graphic packs window is resize-able, but not scroll-able with the new multiple choice packs rolling out these day...
- 09:34 AM Cemu Bug #366: Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water - Screen turns into four square boxes.
- This seems to be fixed as of Cemu 1.21.2
- 06:21 PM Cemu Bug #415 (Accepted): Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water eShop releases - Stalls on rendered cutscene 3rd drop
- So after trying to troubleshoot this game a couple of times over at Cemu's Discord channel it came to my attention th...
- 04:32 PM Cemu Bug #406 (New): Installing System Apps places them in "mlc01\usr\title" instead of "mlc01\sys\title"
- The subject says it all.
Base games installed through the title manager comes up twice in the title manager for what...
Also available in: Atom